Bob’s Rules & $4,000 CHALLENGE
A recommendation from Bob – Owner of Royal Spa Corp, who has an Engineering Degree from Purdue’s School of Engineering with over 30 years experience designing and manufacturing hot tubs in Indy. If you can show us a hot tub that is built stronger, operates more efficiently, costs less to service and costs less to own that violates one or more of “Bob’s Rules,” Royal Spa will pay you $1000.00 per “Rule”, up to $4000.00.
Bob’s Rules for Buying A Spa
#1 Always buy a spa that has a Non-Computer Control System
- There is nothing on a spa that requires a computer to operate.
- The only one who benefits from spa computers is the repairman.
#2 Always buy a spa that circulates all of the time
- Stagnant water is usually unhealthy.
- Stagnant water requires more maintenance. (4 times more chemicals & 12 times more time)
- Turning a pump off and on reduces the pump life.
#3 Always avoid buying a spa with a 2-Speed pump
- They are unacceptably noisy when you are trying to relax in the spa at night. They can also be heard inside the house.
- They cause the water to overheat during the summer time unless turned off during the day.
- They are expensive to operate. The newer technology in the spa industry is gradually phasing out the 2-speed pump with its high operating cost.
#4 Always buy a spa that pushes the water through the filter
- No correctly engineered water filtration system sucks through the filter.
- Suction type filters require considerably more cleaning maintenance and expense.
- Restricting the water coming to a pump reduces its pumping ability.
(It’s called a pump not a sucker)
This is the difference between right and wrong!
IF YOU DON’T BUY A ROYAL SPA, AT LEAST BUY A SPA THAT IS PROPERLY DESIGNED.