Portable baptistries are a great alternative for churches or congregations where a permanent or built-in baptismal pool isn’t an option.
This movable baptistry is light weight and has built-in wheels. We made it easy to move. Can be used indoors and out. It’s low maintenance, easy to clean, and will last for many years.
- Fits through standard 3′ wide door
- Industrial, locking casters (wheels)
- 110 volt system plugs in to any standard outlet
- Water purification system
- Built-in heater with thermostat
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet pump
- Synthetic cabinet siding for no-maintenance longevity
- Double steps
- Vinyl insulated cover
- External drain & fill valve
- 40-Year fiberglass construction warranty, 1 year surface, 3 year parts, 2 year cover
- Cabinet Size: 33.5 x 36 x 69.5
- Electrical: 110 Volt / 15 Amps ( plugs into outlet )
- Heater: 1500 Watt Flow-through design
- Water Capacity: 65 Gallons
- Pumps: 24-Hour circulation pump
- Purification System: Ozone Purification System
- Condition: New
7 Reasons to Choose a Royal Spa Portable Baptistry
Clean, healthy water is of utmost importance. With our continuously circulating pump and a unique ozone purification system, the water in your baptistry will be pure. Water can be left in the tank for days or weeks. If the water is going to be left in the tank for more than 3-4 days, then an additional chemical treatment is recommended.
Easy To Move
Industrial casters (i.e. wheels) make moving and maneuvering the baptistry from room to room easy, whether empty or full of water. Once in position the wheels can be locked for safety and stability. It’s designed to fit through a standard 3′ wide door.
Quick To Fill Or Drain
You can quickly fill or drain your portable baptistry. Filling the tank takes about 10 minutes. Draining the baptistry is also easy. To do so, just connect a hose to the easily accessible external drain valve.
Ultra-Quiet And Energy Efficient
An ultra-quiet pump means no one will hear the baptistry running during the worship service. Circulation system energy use is similar to that of a 60 watt bulb, making the cost to operate extremely low.
Built-In Water Heater
The water heater is built-in to the cabinet, unlike most models that hang over the side like an aquarium. An adjustable thermostat gives you precise control over the temperature you wish to keep the water. You can heat the water in just 4-6 hours.
Convenient And Comfortable
A narrow design allows the minister to stand outside the baptistry and stay dry. Getting in and out of the tank is easy with the included steps and a non-slip surface. Convenient, built-in seating provides additional support.
We have the industry’s most durable shell. Your warranty includes the following: 40 years on the fiberglass construction, 1 year on the surface, 3 years on parts, and 2 years on the cover.