This baptistry is designed to be installed as a built-in or semi-built-in unit.
The open-frame design allows the installation to sit flush with the floor or add siding to compliment the surrounding church decor. Built-in automatic heating and spray foam all you to simply set the thermostat and walk away, while dry-well design ensures only your parishioner gets soaked. 24-hour water circulation and ozone purification system minimizes chemical use and in most cases completely eliminates that “pool smell.”
The equipment is completely self-contain within the unit, and comes standard as a 30-amp/220-volt system (20-amp/110-volt available upon request).
- White Underwater light. Light switch button can be mounted in multiple locations.
- 100% pressure-treated frame
- Spray foam insulation
- Vinyl insulating cover included. “Teak” brown comes standard, but you can choose any of twelve total color choices.
- Pre-installed drainage lines for quick emptying
- Fill-line/fitting is pre-installed with a Backflow Preventer for simple and quick refills
- Built-in Overflow system.
- Two (2) pre-installed stainless handrails for safety and ease of use
- Easy to access filter and skimmer
- 40-yr fiberglass construction warranty, 3-yr parts warranty, 2-yr cover warranty, 1-yr surface warranty
52 x 120 x 45 in.
220 Volt / 30 Amps (110 Volt System Available)
4000-Watt Flow-Through Design
24-Hour Ozone Purification